4 days desert tour From Marrakech
4 days desert tour From Marrakech
Price Starting From
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Taking a three day desert tour to Erg chebbi dunes in Merzouga , means sitting in the car for ten hours on the days last day from Merzouga to Marrakech. We therefore recommend a minimum of 4 days for a Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi to break the journey each way and have time to see the sites along the route.The 4 and 5 Days Sahara Desert Tour to Erg Chebbi dunes and back to Marrakech are highly recommended simply because there are so many things to see and do besides camel trekking and a night stay in a deep Sahara desert camp. Arriving early to the hotel at the foot hills of Erg Chebbi dunes, enjoy a cup of tea, see some nomads living in caves, wander with a local guide in palmary or hike in Dades valley or Todra gorges, spend more time of sites...Etc
- A/C Van
- The night in The hotel in Zagora desert in H/B
- -The night in the Berber camp in Merzouga dunes in H/B
- English speaking guide
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Camel ride
- The pick up from the Marrakech aiprt to your hotel in Marrakech
- The night in the Hotel in Dades in H/B
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- Lunch & Drinks
- Personal expenses
Marrakech -Zagoura: Departure at 7am from your hotel or your riad, After Tichka pass 2260m we stop at ait ben haddou Kasbah,the most famous kasbah in Morocco and is the Unis-co world heritage site since 1987 it’s place which attracted many films producers . We visit the village and we stop at one of the very known Berber house at the village they used it at many films (Gladiator,prince of princia…) we have lunch at one of the best restaurant at the foothill of Ait ben haddou village . After Ait ben haddou, we drive along Draa Valley crossing the Anti Atlas toward Agdez . We will be at Zagoura around 5 o’clock we stop at the hotel after taking a shower you can walk to have a look at Zagora Plam groves then you have a diner and the breakfast of the next morning.
- Zagora-Merzouga ,After breakfast we drive toward Merzouga by N’kob crossing Anif where we have lunch after lunch, we keep driving to Risani the last town after Merzouga . we will be at the hotel Palais des dunes at around 4 O’clock we stop there for around an hour if you are attempted by a short swim at the swimming pool after welcoming mint tea. At around 5h30 we ride camels for two hours on the dunes till the nomad’s camp then you go on the dunes to see the sun set, after the sun set we come back to the camp and Nomads will serve you the diner under amazing sky.After diner the nomads will play drums around the fire. You sleep under nomad’s tent and they will wake you up about 3o min before the sun rise to see the magic view before the sun rise after that you ride camels back till the hotel you take a shower and breakfast.
- Merzouga – Dades gorge: After breakfast at the hotel we drive to Dades gorge crossing Arfoud ,Tinjdad we stop at Toudra gorges we visit the gorge and we have lunch at the restaurant at Toudra valley. After lunch we drive to Dades gorge at 5 O’clock after visiting the gorges we stop at the hotel for the night .
- Dades – Marrakech: After breakfast at the hotel we drive to Ouarzazate to visit the Tourirt Kasbah ( Kasbah of the Pacha Glaoui) and 2 big studios. We have lunch at Ouarzazate and we dive all the way back to Marrakech.